Retail Asia to kick off Retail Asia Virtual Conference 2020 on 8 October
Hear updates about the retail sector from senior executives, consulting firms, and regulators in the region.
Retail Asia will be hosting the first ever Retail Asia Virtual Conference 2020 this coming 8 October.
The conference welcomes senior executives from top retailers, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders and regulators of the retail sector in Asia.
The event aims to provide high-level insights in the retail sector from top industry players. City Holdings Limited, PT Sumber Alfaria Trijaya Tbk, Mercury Drug Corporation, and Matahari Department Store TBK are just some of the retail companies confirmed to participate in the conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Olivier Gergele, ASEAN Consumer Products & Retail Leader, Ernst & Young
- Lim Kim Heng, Managing Director, Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd
- Warangkana Anuwong, Research Manager – Services and Payments, Euromonitor International
- Steven Tan, President, SM Supermalls, SM Prime Holdings, Inc.
- Dominic Wong, ex CEO Courts Malaysia and ex Group Chief Strategy Officer, Courts Asia