Board Asia Pacific to unveil how retailers can take their supply chain performance to the next level
Join Board Asia Pacific and Retail Asia to discover opportunities for retailers with the digital transformation taking place.
As technological advancements and digital transformation lead to shifts in the business processes, retailers are now leveraging digital tools to adapt and improve their sales and operations to meet the ever-changing needs of consumers.
Retail Asia has joined forces with the decision-making software platform, Board Asia Pacific, on its latest webinar How Digital Transformation Is Shaping the Retail Supply Chain, which will be held on 09 December 2021, 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM SGT/HKT.
In this webinar, Board will discuss opportunities for retailers with the digital acceleration taking place. It will also offer and explore new strategies that retailers can adapt, including innovative solutions that can make operations much smoother and can improve sales performance.
Retailers, especially supply chain/sales and operations executives are invited to attend this event as we discover how you can leverage digital transformation to improve your sales performance and operations, with key insights on the following topics:
- How is digital transformation and digitalisation affecting the operations of retailers and merchants' supply chains across the region?
- What is the importance of digitalisation in sales processes and operations?
- How can digital transformation improve sales processes and operations so retailers can collect more data for more improved decision making and for greater operational visibility across channels?
- What are the innovative solutions that businesses and retailers can leverage to make operations smoother?
- How can businesses manage complexities amidst the transformation in operations and sales processes?
The webinar will be attended by the following industry experts:
- David Food, Head of Supply Chain Marketing, Board International
- Luca Berga, Merchandising Director, Slowear